Friday, December 17, 2010

SOLO- invest tips no.1

Question : What ! AM I rich? I need to do calculation! 
Answer : Yap ! That's why you need to know how much your money now? 
__________________________________________________________________________________





Don’t you want to get rich and stay away from the poor?

Here is my advice and I will begin to write in one by one… for the rest of life you will step together with me… and we will continue to get into the top ! Believe yourself ! secret to success is at your next stop and the only thing you have to do is – walk with ACTION!

My superior – he is a rich guy! He used to talk to me in order to work out your rich from the ZERO, meanwhile even you are from poor family, rich will be there waiting for you !!! but first thing is believe it !

I am now 32 years old. He told me in order for you to work forward and calculate that “ ARE YOU IN THE RICH RANGE”

Here are the formula  =



For example :

Your Date of Birth              : 01.10.1980
Todate                                  : 01.11.2010
Your age till todate              : 30 years and 1/12 mth = 30.083
Your total working life         : 10 years = 10 x 12 mth = 120 mths
Your total gross income       : RM 217,391.00 ( if you not sure! then see below )

( if you not sure how much you earn till today , you can check your EPF account, if your account amounting to RM 50,000, that’s mean your gross income will be RM 50,000/0.23 (  11% : 12%  = your contribute : your employer contribute ) = RM 217,391.00)

Your account should be :

217,391.00/120 = (1811.59 x 30.083 x 12)/10 = RM 65,397.67 (you support to have)

So… now check your cash money
(included your cash in saving / current account/ fixed deposit/ or your stock  )

TIPS : don’t include your insurance, your house, your EPF amount.

Summary : if you found that your amount is less than what you shall to have, so MAKE A TARGET AND DREAMS TO IT – Finally you should ACTION, ACTION, ACTION

Next : How to do ??? I am employee not a rich man…. What shall I do then ???? (TO BE CONTINUE !)

No comments:

Post a Comment